Directed by Jules Bishop
Watch Now with Streaming Subscription
Start your 14-day FREE TRIAL
Also available on:
The story of two totally contrasting figures who come together in the most hostile of circumstances, only to form an unlikely bond that will help them both find a way out of their respective troubles. It is a bittersweet comedy about growing up and rediscovering youth in parallel, united by the subconscious desire to seek out the missing elements in their lives.
- Philip Davis
- Theo Barklem-Biggs
- "...a sound and accomplished début feature from Bishop"
- "It's an absolute delight thanks to a warm and witty script, smart, no-nonsense direction and spot-on - and occasionally priceless - turns from a cast comprised largely of unknowns, aside from one lovely old lag."
- "...an amusing charmer."
- "The dialogue is mostly spry, the ending inventive. And Barklem-Biggs, who initially overdoes the feckless cretin routine, grows into his role beautifully."
- "A sweet-natured character study that's altogether charming...."
- "With its likability overshadowing the dark side of UK urban drama, Borrowed Time is a refreshing change."
- "...a winning, odd-couple heartwarmer."